Markham Lions Club
  • Markham Fair
  • Meeting
  • Buy-a-Bed
  • Pond Clean Up
  • Santa Claus Parade
  • Tree Planting
  • Meeting
  • Draw
  • Charter Night
  • Charter Night
See us on Facebook
See us on YouTube
Fund Raising
Markham Lions Club in Action
MLC 65 Years of Service
Leadership Training
Photo Gallery
Become a Member
Jungle Talk
Contact Us
MLC Dinner Meetings
1st & 3rd Thursday
of the month

MLC Director's Meetings
2nd Thursday
of the month


This program allows people to donate their used eyeglasses so that people in developing countries can be fitted with a pair of eyeglasses.

For drop off locations click the link below

click here for locations of eye-glass recycling collection stations

For more information visit the Community Service page

Do More Of What Makes You Happy - Volunteer




The Einstein Quiz

Below is a quiz written by Einstein. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Are you among the other 2%?


•  There are five houses in 5 different colours.
•  In each house lives a person with a different personality.
•  These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
•  No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.


•  The Brit lives in a red house.
•  The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
•  The Dane drinks tea.
•  The green house is on the left of the white house.
•  The green house owner drinks coffee.
•  The person who smokes Pall Mall keeps birds.
•  The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
•  The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
•  The Norwegian lives in the first house.
•  The man who smokes blend lives next to the man who keeps cats.
•  The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
•  The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
•  The German smokes Prince.
•  The Norwegian lives next to the Blue House.
•  The man who smokes blend has a neighbour who drinks water.

The Questions is --- Who Keeps the Fish?

There is no trick to this - it needs deductive reasoning and definitely a pen and paper.





    © Marhham Lions Club 2013